TERM 1 2018 – Due to the shorted 2017/18 Club season, Half Season fees will apply to all Members.
Membership fees for the 2017-18 season are detailed below.
Half Season (Term 1 only)
|1st swimmer in family||2nd swimmer in family||3rd swimmer in family||4thswimmer in family|
Notes re: Fees:
- CSSSC Membership Fees do not include Swimming Australia (SA) fees, Swimming Queensland (SQ) or Brisbane Swimming Association (BSA) membership fees or insurances.
- CSSSC members who wish to compete in SA, SQ or BSA sanctioned events must become members of Swimming Queensland and pay any applicable fees (which are additional to the CSSSC Membership Fees). Please contact The Registrar for further details email@example.com.
- Timed swimmers compete in time trials on club nights over 25m, 50m or longer distances. Timed swimmers must be able to swim 25m unassisted.
- “Little-Uns” participate in untimed 25m events. Older more experienced swimmers assist the younger swimmers in these events as required.
- Half-season fees apply to swimmers who register for Term 1 only.
Payment of Fees
Once you have registered, please arrange payment of your membership fees by Friday 9th February 2018 via EFT using the payment details below:
|Account Name||CSS Swim Club|